Thursday, February 25, 2010

For the heart is a organ of fire


























So I just finished watching New York, I Love You. Amazing, first of all there is an really good cast including Natalie Portman aka my future mistress (Zooey Deschanel will be my wife) and some of my favorite directors! The prequel (Paris Je t'aime) was just as equally spectacular and I hope that the next one will be able to live up the the impressive bar that the other to films have set.

Personally, I think the next city should be Madrid, that would be hot, but London and Rome will be the more likely winners. You cant always get what you want. My parents used to sing that song to me all the time when i was little. I think there was some sort of weird negative conditioning because despite having gospel singers in the song (a quality that just gets me every time, along with strings, piano and clapping) I hate it.

So yeah watch those movies, best life decision you can make.
ps. Joisey, I LAHV YA would be hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment