Friday, March 19, 2010

stitch in my side, whores at the door

so today was a great day for talking and stuff, I've been meaning to post because I've been neglecting this for a while. So this is a build-up of posts that I've been meaning to post. Um, so this summer I have a few goals I need to complete, since school is up in ONE month. The list goes as is:



SUMMER TO-DO
1) learn to skateboard
2) do some art
3) get a sewing machine
4) get a driver's license
5) camp, camp, camp
6) volunteer
7) network...?
8) take more photos

P.S. I know this list in all likeliness won't get done. But when did it hurt to try?


anyways, I know shelby posted this earlierrr but I just love this song..."Hey" by the Pixies. I just don't know why, but when I hear it, I just want to bawl. I don't, but I get that feeling in my guts where I just want to cry. There's something about that song that gets me. Like shelby said, it's so raw. That's actually the perfect word for the Pixies in general. Just raw sound, so dirty and totally pure.


And you know what else? I'm excited about this summer. I feel crafty and creative. I need a hobby, so I've decided on getting back into art, but not just that, creating jewelry, making/tailoring my own clothes, cleaning up and going out. So, I'm going to show you a really classy site that gives you great DIY ideas:
P.S. I made this.

It's mostly crafty things inspired by designers and interesting stuff. I like it, and I really want to give the porcelain pottery, faux fur vest, and the rosette headband a tryyy they look so good

No comments:

Post a Comment