Wednesday, October 21, 2009

how to be a stalker



Some people already know this, but I am a creeper. So, since I'm such a creeper, I'll share my creepy site that takes you into the homes of famous people! The Selby is what I use to get into the home of people like the Cobrasnake, and why not, Peaches Geldof and her buds. Just because. It's all done by Tom Selby, a nice person and also really funny from what I read on his wee surveys. And, just from looking, I can tell that me and the Cobrasnake are gonna be great friends. I just know. ALSO! I really love the clothing label Lover, a not-so-teeny-weeny label anymore created by two australian lovebirds, Nic and Susien, and their cat Potato, and you can see their humble abode on The Selby too!


nic and susien. cuties

Plus, they do these super cute handwritten surveys that are too funny sometimes.


really, I am too happy.

all photos from here

No comments:

Post a Comment