Saturday, October 17, 2009

STUDS


my gem sweater idol, Leslie Hall

since I just don't feel like studying statistics (even though I should be), I've decided to post a little sumpin' sumpin' about STUDS...but not that kind! I mean, straight up, bedazzle-the-shit-out-of-everything studs. I bought some studded jeans from H&M for fiddy-sumpin' dollars while I was at work. Not too shabby, I think. I'm obsessed with them! Studs will always give you a little edge, even if you're jesus.

I'm starting to look into DIY studding - it's not hard, just head over to Fabricland and get yourself a kit. In fact, I'm thinking about purchasing a bedazzler so I can also glam-up my boring black-and-gray-everything wardrobe with studs AND gems, and possibly make my own gem sweater a la Leslie Hall. Why the hell not, right? Tackiness is back, my friends, just do it tastefully.

but let's get serious. Who doesn't love these things?

the best bag in the entire world, by alexander wang

from urban outfitters

studded loafers by Christian Louboutin

No comments:

Post a Comment