Wednesday, May 26, 2010

my poor fuckin' necklace

from the cobrasnake


Crazy weekend. Steve Aoki at Flames Central on Sunday... I must admit, I imagined FC to be a lame sports bar-type club. It's really not, very modern/european, great setup. I'm impressed. Now tooo the music.. not what I was hoping for. Aoki throws a mad party, but he played the same song three times (although reworked). Not impressed. But still amazing! The Cobrasnake was chillin' and snappin' up photos, it was all cool until I saw my friend who got me onstage. Then it got insane.

Anyways, bad points of the night: halfway through Aoki's banging set, I realise my necklace (made from my mom's old foot-in-sandal-trinket) IS GONE. ALONG WITH MY HOUSEKEYS. So I panic, crawl around people's legs and get my hands/feet stepped on, until I find the mangled pieces of my necklace/trinket and my fully-intact housekeys. The poor little necklace is about 80% okay and still wearable, minus the thin wires around the foot and the diamond that was wrapped in the wires. I hate losing things. I hate having things broken. I wish I never wore it. That little diamond is probably lying somewhere in the trash, crying.

I'm scared to tell my mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment