Friday, December 18, 2009

CHRISTMAS COUNTDOWN: DAY THREE

exams are done! Sorry for missing one day of our countdown... and also excuse my insane 5:00 AM rant from earlier.. I was literally and absolutely insane and crazy. I stayed at my school for 28 hours (really) to study for my statistics final this morning. So now it's time for some chillaaaaxin' and relaaaxin' so um today I wanna talk about the good stuff that happened like me finally buying some moleskine notebooks (4 -- count 'em) and then some walking downtown around 17th avenue, which I haven't been to in a loooong time.

I'm really feeling like getting a christmas tree.


festive shit.. um I think we all need to have some christmas lights around the house, especially in my neighbourhood. Also I ran into kara and drew -- both of whom I haven't seen in a looong time. So another festive thing is friends and family. Don't take it for granted

No comments:

Post a Comment