Wednesday, December 2, 2009

SHELBY DAY.

more songs for shelby's big 1-8. 90s and 80s and 70s anthems as well as my best songs. FOR YOU SHELBY:

"voulez-vous" - ABBA
"pump your brakes" - amazing baby
"chores" - animal collective
"boom boom boom boom" - aqua
"fluorescent adolescent" - arctic monkeys
"saturday night" - bay city rollers
"heart throb" - be your own pet
"fight for your right" - beastie boys
"twist and shout" - the beatles
"staying alive" - the beegees
"we didn't start the fire" - billy joel
"it feels alright" - black lips
"can't dance" - black lips
"all the small things" - blink 182
"heart of glass" - blondie
"call me" - blondie
"anthems for a seventeen year-old girl" - broken social scene
"I want you to want me" - cheap trick
"dance" - chester french
"little girl (MSTRKRFT remix)" - death from above 1979
"independent woman" - destiny's child
"my bad reputation" - the donnas
"the way you do the things you do" - the four tops
"crazy on you" - heart
"Lil Kim (feat. Missy Elliot) vs. MGMT: Can You Hear My Kids Now" - the hood internet
"are you gonna be my girl?" - jet
"don't stop believin'" - journey
"heartbeats" - the knife
"I'm so excited - le tigre
"the youth" - MGMT
"kids" - MGMT
"corona and lime" - shwayze
"wannabe" - spice girls
"low life" - steve aoki
"build be up buttercup" - the temptations
"sugar pie honey bunch" - the temptations
"she blinded me with science" thomas dolby
"girls" - walter meego
"freedom" - wham!
"dragon queen" - yeah yeah yeahs
"heads will roll" - yeah yeah yeahs
"that thing you do!" - the wonders

I love you shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment