Tuesday, December 15, 2009

CHRISTMAS COUNTDOWN: DAY ONE PART TWO!

Well here it is! part two of our christmas countdown! My post is all about my favorite part of christmas which is: CHRISTMAS MUSIC! Yesterday while reading Fecal Face I stumbled upon their Christmas Playlist for '09. So here it is! Enjoy!

XMAS MIX '09:

All I Want For Christmas - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Merry Christmas (I Don't Wanna Fight) - Asobi Seksu
Winter Wonderland - Cap'n Jazz
Oh Joseph - Burning Hank
Come On Santa - The Raveonettes
O Holy Night - Benji Cossa
Santa Clause - The Sonics
Christmas In Prison - Emmy The Great & Lightspeed Champion
I Wish It Was Christmas Today - Julian Casablancas
Christmas Card From A Hooker In Minneapolis - Neko Case
It's Christmas But Not For You - TIAC
Christmas Eve, Driving Home - Frontier Ruckus
Run Away With Me - Jens Lekman
Christmas Is For Losers - Mike Nicolai
Ain't No Chimneys - Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings
Oh Hanukah, Oh Hanukah - Sinai Mountain Boys
Last Christmas - Swearing at Motorists
Crazy Cool Christmas - Kermit Ruffins
Hanukkah - The Mountain Goats
X-Mas Eve (She Got up and Left Me) - Rancid
Xmas Eve - The Damnwells

p.s my favorite so far is Run Away With Me by the great Jens Lekman!

p.p.s you can download this years mix and the past 5 years mixes here!

No comments:

Post a Comment