Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Perfect.


So lately I have been thinking about peoples quirks and have been trying to unleash the romantic inside me. So here for you is my perfect date:

One thing that I loved to do when I was younger was make forts. So I'm pretty sure the perfect date would revolve around an epic fort! This fort will consist of many blankets and squishy pillows for maximum comfort (and cuddle time) as well as candles! Inside we would have possibly a television so we could watch old movies and sketch books to doodle and play games.
Another possibility is a stereo to listen to some mellow music. It would be a perfect day of getting to know somebody.

P.S here is the perfect playlist for this date.

1. Quelqu'un m'a dit - Carla Bruni
2. L'Amour - Carla Bruni
3. You Make My Dreams Come True - Hall and Oats
4. Here Comes Your Man - Pixies
5. Us - Regina Spektor
6. You Are The Light ( By Which I Travel Into This And That) - Jens Lekman
7. Your Arms Around Me - Jens Lekman
8. Unattainable - Little Joy
9. Our Anniversary - Smog
10. The Start Of Something - Voxtrot
11. Love Song For Buddy - Headlights

No comments:

Post a Comment