Monday, April 5, 2010

cinder & sage



every once in a while I would see a bunch of tables in Mac Hall set up with a bunch of vendors, but I didn't know it was a regular thing until the very last one, which was today. There's always a few book guys, who sell really great books for a really low price (except, not as good as free of course). But today, I had the best. find. ever. I was juuuust about to leave when I saw a little table with jewelry. I neeed jewelry. I loooove jewelry. I decided I would invest in a little more jewelry. Or make my own.

Anyways, it was a necklace with a working HARMONICA and a little heart charm. Plus, the chick who made them (yes, hand-made) was so great about everything! She let me change the chain from a thick chain to a thinner beaded chain. And you can always customize!

P.S. check out her stuff at CINDER & SAGE here. And she's heading to portobello west to launch her spring collection! FYI

No comments:

Post a Comment