Sunday, November 22, 2009

week-end

another fantastic weekend. Reading FML, MLIA, going out at night, watching movies aka. where the wild things are. To some it's uneventful, but to me I found it very interesting. But -- it made me feel so old. And I'm only 18, and I have about 10 months to do all my 18 year-old things. So, since I am a giant fan of making lists, I made a list for myself in lieu of others' turning 19 soon.

- have a sleepover
- drink until I puke
- spend the night in a random person's home
- take a road trip
- do more art
- go camping / river rafting
- have a really deep conversation with anyone
- learn to snowboard again
- decide what to do with my life
- start a diary / journal
- learn to drive
- get a license
- get a car
- have a tea party
- oh-so much more
- go for fondue
- read an amazing book
- move out

2 comments:

  1. trust me! you do not want to drink until you puke! its the worst!

    ReplyDelete
  2. shelby you are a gem! hahaha but it's too late, I've made up my mind

    ReplyDelete