Wednesday, November 25, 2009

in the mood

oh baby.


CHRISTMAS IS COMING, IN CASE YOU DIDN'T KNOW. I'm pretty excited, and my family kind-of-but-not-really celebrates christmas. Which is why I'll be moving out and making my own merriment with my housemates very soon. Prepare for a billion chocolate rum-balls and peppermint hot chocolate, christmas lights abound, the smell of baking cookies, and a pathetic plastic tree. And I need music to be able to get this stuff done.

AND ME AND SHELBY NEED UGLY CHRISTMAS SWEATERS. Guess what? I found some sites dedicated to providing all people with an ugly christmas sweater for the holidays. Check out Ugly Christmas Sweater Party and Buy Ugly Sweaters.

And lastly, to get you in the mood, here is a list of amazing christmas songs both new and old:

"last christmas" - Wham!
"winter wonderland" - Tony Beckett
"all that I want" - The Weepies
"have yourself a merry little christmas" - Luther Vandross
"little saint nick" - The Beach Boys
"a great big sled" - The Killers
"don't shoot me santa" - The Killers
"white christmas" - Bing Crosby
"jingle bell rock" - Bobby Helms
"merry christmas baby" - Elvis Presley
"it's beginning to look a lot like christmas" - Johnny Mathis
"where are you christmas?" - Faith Hill
"rudolph the red-nosed reindeer" - Gene Autry
"christmas (baby please come home)" - U2
"merry christmas darling" - The Carpenters
"silent night" - Boyz II Men
"run rudolph run" - Chuck Berry
"feliz navidad" - Jose Feliciano
"baby, it's cold outside" - Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Jordan
"blue christmas" - Elvis

2 comments:

  1. HAHA! that was ONE FUNNY page!
    I'm sooo looking forward to Christmas! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can find some great Ugly Christmas Sweaters for your next party at...
    UglyChristmasSweaters.info

    ReplyDelete