Tuesday, November 24, 2009

O, M.G.G.

sex machine


a happier tidbit for today. Lately I've been obsessing and stalking his website, and if you've seen this sexy man of a boy, you would know why. Have you seen CRIMINAL MINDS? Have you ever been stumped by the good looks and unending knowledge of Dr. Spencer Reid, aka. sexiest boy alive? I was. So I googled him, found out his name was Matthew Gray Gubler, and that he's a model, artist, actor, director, musician, etc. and I also found out he has a website! So of course I stalked it and checked out every detail. His art is actually amazing -- like the stuff you'd find in Roald Dahl's books. Really out-there and wild. There's also a poem by edgar allan poe that he recorded (with his voice -- yum). Then I decided to keep being a stalker and I found a fancy fan site for him, called The Gube.

Matthew Gray Gubler is my sexy man of the year(s). He is totally tubular. and sexy. and talented.

No comments:

Post a Comment